- seasoned communicator
- amateur photographer
- committed cyclist
- experimental theologian
- also, expert at choosing the right adjectives
Exploring the intersection between culture, technology, society.
I am a communicator and theologian, educated at the Universities of Iceland and Uppsala.
I lead the communciations work for The Lutheran World Federation, a communion of 148 churches in the Lutheran tradition. Together we are working to make the world more just and peaceful.
In my work I combine practice and research. I have a passion for the intersection between communication, culture, technology and society, to which I bring a faith and justice perspective. I have researched, lectured and taught university courses on church, culture, and communication.
I have also tried my hand at different media, print, web, tv and radio, but have a particuoar interest in online communities and communication.
Also, I'm from Iceland. Does that make me unique?
Ps. I also have a fancy now page.
Currently I am working in the office and from home with colleagues around the world.
More specifically, I
- share the life and work of the Lutheran World Federation and its 148 member churches
- reflect on what the move to hybrid offices and organizations means in practice and how this will change them
- learning and thinking about branding
- experiment with static websites and git (including this website)
- try to learn something new every day
- cycle daily, eat healthy, sleep enough
Vision and margin make a difference.
Idea from Derek Sivers via Shawn Blanc.
This page is not referenced in the menu, yet it exists.